* Reasonable staple density, reduce postoperative bleeding.
* with a minimum suture gap, to avoid excessive compression caused by tissue damage.
* integrally formed nail anvil reduces tissue irritation and ensures complete staple formation.
* Larger staple cartridge space ensures sufficient tissue accommodation space.
* According to the actual situation of tissue prolapse, the resection thickness can be adjusted.
* Transparent dilator: 360-degree clear vision to ensure purse-string stitching effect.
* Added three dilator designs: selective resection can be performed according to the number and volume of hemorrhoids.
* Butterfly tail: quickly open/close the instrument, saving operation time.
Scope of application
It is used for the repair of rectal mucosal prolapse or hemorrhoid mucosal tissue in the human anal canal.
||Number of nails (px)