* Reasonable staple density, reduce postoperative bleeding.
* With minimal suture gap to avoid excessive tissue crushing.
* integrally formed nail anvil, reduce tissue stimulation, improve the nail shape.
* Larger inner and outer diameter ratio, effectively preventing anastomotic stenosis.
* Cuttable pad cutter ring design: The firing moment provides clear auditory and tactile feedback, prompting the completion of the anastomosis.
Scope of application
It is used for tissue cutting and suturing during digestive tract surgery.