* Reasonable staple density, reduce postoperative bleeding.
* with a minimum suture gap, to avoid excessive compression caused by tissue damage.
* integrally formed nail anvil reduces tissue irritation and ensures complete staple formation.
* Larger staple cartridge space ensures sufficient tissue accommodation space.
* According to the actual situation of tissue prolapse, the resection thickness can be adjusted.
* Transparent dilator: 360-degree clear vision to ensure purse-string stitching effect.
* Added three dilator designs: selective resection can be performed according to the number and volume of hemorrhoids.
Scope of application
It is used for the repair of rectal mucosal prolapse or hemorrhoid mucosal tissue in the human anal canal.
||Basic dimensions (diameter, mm)
||Number of nails
||Staple height (mm)